1840 Westchester Blvd
Westchester, IL 60154
Chicago Hotel Information
Please make your own arrangements directly. Rates are subject to change seasonally. Tax is not included.
1. Comfort Suites: 17W445 Roosevelt Rd., Oak Brook Terrace, IL. 630-916-1000. Nearby restaurants. Approximately 5 miles from the Center. Special Midwest Preferred rate of $89.00 single and $99.99 double occupancy. All accommodation are two room suites with microwave, refrigerator, hairdryer, coffeemaker, two full cable TV’s and free wireless internet access. Complementary buffet breakfast, indoor pool, sauna and exercise room included. Ask for rate code MID when reservations are made.
2. Holiday Inn Express and Suites: 200 S. Mannheim Road, Hillside, IL 60162 708-544-2700 New hotel 1.6 miles from the Center. Special Midwest rate of $94.00 king or two bed standard room; $114 king or two queen bed suite rooms. Includes complimentary transportation to O’Hare & our Center, full hot breakfast buffet, wired & wireless high-speed internet access; swimming pool. Call directly to phone number above and ask for the Midwest Ministry special rate.
3. Hampton Inn: 2222 Enterprise at Cermak Rd., Westchester, IL. 1-800-Hampton*. Located 1 mile from Center at Cermak Rd. (22nd St.) just east of I-294. This includes breakfast, local van service, exercise facilities.
*Below is the direct link for Hampton Inn reservations:
4. La Quinta: 1S666 Midwest Rd., Oakbrook Terrace, IL. 1-800/531-5900. 8 miles from the Center. From east exit on Cermak 1-1/4 miles to Midwest Rd.
7. Comfort Inn: 3001 Finley Road Downers Grove, IL. 630/515-1500. Includes outdoor pool/spa, continental breakfast. Ask for Midwest Ministry Development Service Corporate Rate. AARP 10% discount. 8 miles from the Center.
8. Motel 6: 10 W. Roosevelt Rd., Villa Park, IL. 800/4Motel6, 630/941-9100. 6 miles from the Center. Nearby restaurants.
The Center is available from the Chicago Loop via the Forest Park Blue Line “L” to the Forest Park terminal and direct connection to CTA bus #17 to Westchester (Canterbury St.). Buses run regularly (every 30 minutes) in both directions to and from the “L” terminal. Approximate time from Loop is one hour. See www.transitchicago.com for bus schedules.
There is also a Pace bus (#330) to and from O’Hare Airport which runs once every hour. The bus stop is located near Midwest at Mannheim and Canterbury Roads. The ride is approximately thirty minutes. If traveling to the Hampton Inn you need to ask for a transfer for the bus on Cermak Road.
Ross Peterson, M.Div, Counselor
Robert Auger, M.Div, Counselor
Andrew Shack, Ph.D., Consulting Psychologist
Paul K. Chae, Ph.D.